POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Happy Halloween : Re: Happy Halloween Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Halloween
From: Ghost Dog
Date: 1 Nov 2004 08:30:00
Message: <web.41863953f437bf9e563d27f50@news.povray.org>
>... the people use Blobman,
> the trees are from TOMTREE.inc (OLIVE.inc), and the city is from city.inc
> .... all stuff that has been around a long time for the Pov Ray community.

> How do you learn Pov Ray (and I am still very much in a learning process)?
> Glom onto all the includes, macros, and so forth you can find. Create stuff
> with them. I learns by doing.

> Am I getting better?

Yes, you must be getting better. IMHO, If you are pushing yourself to the
limits of you're knowledge of POV, then you are learning. If you are
learning, you are improving!!!

About Blobman: Duh???? What's Blobman? Where can I get it? (excuse my
ignorance - I'm only 9/10 months experienced in POV.)
About TOMTREE.inc (Olive.inc??) again, excuse the ignorance, but is it
possible you could mail these to my public e-mail (or post them) if they
are not too large
(apologies for my apparent laziness - actually, I only get access to heavily
restricted internet thru the school and it blocks DLs if it spots them).

many thanks!